- Dr. Naoki Oishi, Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, received the Academic Encouragement Award of the Japanese Society for Lymphoreticular Tissue Research.
- Paper by Prof. Takahiro Takei and his colleaque received the Award of the Outstanding Papers Published in the JCS-Japan in 2022.
- Crime Prevention Lecture for International Students
- “Foreign Language Café” organized by Ukrainian exchange students!
- Prof. Katsuyoshi Kakinuma received the FCDIC Academic Award
- Electrical and Electronic Eng. Graduate student Ryo Okawa won the Best Students Poster Paper Award at the 12th Advanced Lasers and Photon Sources, ALPS2023
- Electrical and Electronic Eng. Graduate students Ryoki Komori and Nozomu Omata won the presentation awards at the 71st Annual Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Japan (May 2023)
- Signing ceremony for an interdepartmental exchange agreement between the Rajamangala University of Technology Isan in Thailand and Faculty of Engineering, University of Yamanashi